Best quality and industrial endurance not only for education
With this touch display, your teachers and pupils will enjoy interactive learning better than ever.
Optimised for school traffic
- Durable steel case in various colours
- 4 mm safety glass
- Designed for 24/7/365 operation
- Energy saving
Innovative solutions for every school
- OPS Slot
- DisplayPort and DVI-D screen replication to another display or Full HD projector
- Many inputs
Full HD LED technology
White LED‘s are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED‘s are free from mercury content, which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED‘s allow for better dimming control of the LCD backlight, resulting in a super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior colour reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
Philips IPS Display Technology
JAWIQ edutouch2 uses an advanced Philips IPS Display technology, which gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle — even in portrait mode. IPS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colours, particularly suitable for professional use, which demand colour accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
JAWIQ FTIR Touch Technology
Infrared touch overlays are embedded in a bezel around the display and emit vertical and horizontal rows of infrared LEDs and sensors. The infrared light in the overlay creates an invisible grid of infrared beams and sensors detect touch when the plane of the grid is broken by a finger touch (or other solid object). JAWIQ edutouch2 FTIR technology comes with extra accurate touch, short response time and very smooth gesture recognition. Also performs in just about any indoor lighting environment (unlike many camera-based or vision-based systems). JAWIQ edutouch2 touch technology is Plug&Play, so you can use it with almost every computer you connect to the system without installation of any drivers or specialized software in few seconds.
Optional OPS Slot
Open Pluggable Specification is an industry-standard slot into which you can add an OPS-compatible computer. This gives you the ability to upgrade or change your hardware whenever you need to. Turning your touch display into an all-in-one system has become simplicity itself.
Designed for 24/7 operation
JAWIQ edutouch2 touch displays are designed for 24/7 use. Taking advantage of superior components to ensure a higher level of quality, you can count on this range of models for complete around-the-clock reliability.
- Sizes: 32" / 42" / 49" / 55" / 65"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: 400 / 500 / 500 / 450 / 360 cd/m²
- FTIR technology 6 point multitouch, 10 point multitouch (Optional), 125 Hz
- Resolution 32.767 x 32.767
- Response time max. 15 ms,
- Multitouch support in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Android
- Singletouch support in Windows CE, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS X
- Video input: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA
- Video output: DisplayPort (mimo 65"), DVI-I (mimo 65"), VGA (pouze 65")
- Audio input: 3.5 mm jack, RCA levá/pravá
- Audio output: připojení na běžné externí reproduktory, RCA levá/pravá
- Touch input: B-Type USB/F
- Other connection: OPS slot (32")
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 200 x 200 m
- Standby power consumption:
- Mains power: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty